CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

not new news




hello! Sorry I haven't writen in.. well... a long long time. Every time something worth writing about happens, I forget to sign on and write. So now, nothing's exciting. Well, we are getting a new garage. It's  taking SOOO long though. I believe they could've finished in about a week but they've been dragging it out for.... maybe a month now. Well thats about it. The soccer season ended, concluding that we lost.. all of our games.  Ok I will write when something happens. until then,

 harper sage mack

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woweee! When you get your new garage (pronounced "gair-ahhj") maybe then you'll say "We have three cars (pronounced "caahs")...

It's exciting stuff you mention. Sorry about the unpleasant outcome of your soccer season though. I miss thee, Harper Sage!

Chloe said...

FRANK!!!!!!!
CALL ME NOW!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

woah! I had NO idea you had a blog!!! jeese. some groundies buddy YOU are.

Hannah said...

by the way, love your background!

Olive said...

i cant tell which way its facing