CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

rabbit friend

So i have been wanting a rabbit for a while now but every cute one i see there's something wrong. A conflict so i cant get it. the first one i wanted was perfect in every way. the cutest bunny i ever saw. but when i called it was sold and it didn't work out. There was also a cute one but it was a boy and one was a mix so those were also failures. i am looking for a purebred netherland dwarf. so if anyone knows a place I could get one please tell me!!

2 comments:

Olive said...

Sage my baby Harper bean...
I cant express the unconditonal love i have for you. Your letter i read on the plane was so sweet and was really nice to hear from you. Please call me. I havent talked to you in a long time...oh and by the way i went to a pet store with my mom and they had baby bunnies that were black and white!!! they were beautiful.

Olive said...

you havent written for almost a month!!!